But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea. - Matthew 18:6

Woolly

Woolly - confused and vague; used especially of thinking; "muddleheaded ideas"; "your addled little brain"; "woolly thinking"; "woolly-headed ideas" mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently; "the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused"

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gregg Braden is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos EXPOSED!





OH, THE HORROR..witz. I wonder if they feel the frequency of love I have for them? Booyah Corky Ballas Boooyah!

Ed Chiarini 
NO! Look we are all adults here, the reason why we are in this big mess is because of the over PC mentality that has truly pussafied this nation. Yes they are Jews and if anyone is offended by the calling out of the obvious then they themselves must reevaluate their thinking. With that said, there are bad in all demographics. So to blanket statement a entire section of people is equally as ignorant as these actors are. 



And I don't want to hear all the crap about what type of Jew and they aren't real jews blah blah blah. Just because they are Jewish doesn't make them bad, its bad parents that make them bad, and the need for a stiff attitude adjustment. You have all heard me many times on the radio say As long as you obey the #1 rule, and that is do unto others... then I care not who sits at the top of your totem pole. So as long as you are sticking to rule #1 your cool in my book.

Thursday at 8:57pm ·  ·  6




Paul Weasel Hauter why is the whole world a phoney to you. if you want there power like you obviously do then earn it like they did. im about to delete you because your redicilous post are really getting to me.. hopefully you can spot someone who looks like me and make a picture of me being phoney.. you talk about messing with the photos and thats all you do.
Friday at 5:29am · 








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all the show is just interesting to watch! Just makes you wonder about connections with cultures in ancient times! There is no great conspriacy denouncing God or faith! I watch the show and I'm catholic! I don't think I'm going to burn in hell!

Music is poetry set in motion! I love rock and roll, listening to the words and poetry behind ideas! Closed mindedness really alienates people you lose the opportunity to have a good life as a human! God intended people to think for themselves but enjoy a good existence! To think, explore new possibilities! What happens if mr. Grigorio is right about the aliens?

Anonymous said...

I agree.. The hair had me at hello

Renee said...

If ever I meet Giorgio I will eat his face yummm

Anonymous said...

Patricia October 8, 2013
Love the show. his voice holds my interest during the whole show. I NEVER MISS HIS SHOWS! !

Anonymous said...

You want us to accept this as true.
I am not stupid,they are two different men.

JP said...

Did aliens do his hair?



WIRENETOLOGY Table of Contents